Are you interested in writing for the BeSoccer blog? We are always open to accepting guest posts and would be delighted to consider your contribution. However, before you submit your article, there are a few rules that you should be aware of. We take our guidelines seriously, so please read them carefully before contacting us:
- Your articles must be written in English.
- Please ensure that your work is complete and polished, with no spelling or grammatical errors. We recommend reading it over at least three times.
- If you include links, let us know where you want them. We allow all links to be do-follow, but we must verify them before publishing.
- We do not permit any affiliate links, under any circumstances.
- Before submitting your article, please send us a few ideas to save time. We cannot approve just anything.
- While we primarily publish articles related to soccer, we are also open to other topics. Feel free to ask.
- We generally base our approval on the article titles but can only guarantee publication once we have reviewed the entire piece.
- We only accept original content. Please do not submit refurbished or rewritten work. We thoroughly check all submissions for copied or stolen content.
- We do not have a minimum content length requirement but are looking for genuinely epic pieces.
- Please write with your readers in mind, not search engines.
- Include images and videos wherever possible.
- Please write a brief bio about yourself.
- If necessary, you may include tables, code, graphs, or infographics. We can even create custom tools to enhance your content.
If you have read and understand all of the guidelines above, please send us an email email@example.com. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. Please note that if we approve your guest post, publishing may take several weeks. We will provide you with details once we schedule your post for publication.